- Papers acceptance notification: September 11th
- Early registration: until September 18th
- Conference: October 17-18
Topics of Interest
- Demand-Side Management Policy, Regulation and Environmental Policy;
- Demand-Side Response: Policies and Implementation by end-user sectors;
- Distributed Generation and Storage;
- Local Energy Communities;
- Energy Efficiency: Planning, Investment and Implementation;
- Electricity Tariffs and Pricing Schemes;
- Internet of Things;
- Smart Metering and Grids;
- Review of Electricity Markets and Regulation;
- Redesign of Electricity Markets;
- Electricity Markets Analysis;
- Regional Electricity Markets;
- Shared Backups and Ancillary Services;
- Climate Change and Regulation;
- Sustainable Mobility;
- Sustainable Energy.
The best article/presentation in 2019 APEEN Annual Conference will be awarded with an International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) Student Prize, that is, (350$) and the annual membership rate payment of $50.00 to join APEEN/IAEE during one year.
A previous examining panel of three conference Scientific Committee members will be nominated in order to evaluate the articles sent by MsC and PhD students for the referred prize. The prize will be previously defined by examining panel but only attributed to presenting student which in effect attend the conference.
The authors should submit the short-paper until September 4th, 2019, online through the EasyChair platform.
To prepare your short-paper, follow the instructions below:
- The template is available at the end of the current page;
- The short-paper should have a maximum length of 6 pages;
- The short-paper should be written in English (American or British, not a mixture); and
- The short-paper should be saved in word file (.doc or .docx).
To submit your short-paper, follow the instructions below:
- Access to the EasyChair conference webpage, the link available at the end of this page;
- Proceed to the login, using your EasyChair account credentials;
- Click on the “author” link;
- On your submission, click on view (the symbol of a magnifier);
- At the top right corner, click on “update file”;
- Upload your short-paper in word file (.doc or .docx);
- Click on submit; and
- After the submission, an acknowledgement e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author.
Speaker attendance at the conference
At least one author of an accepted paper must pay the registration fee and attend the conference to present the paper (if not, the paper will be excluded from the conference program). The corresponding author will be notified until September 11th, 2019, of the status of their submission.