The GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme, and its main objective is enabling the creation of a platform that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, and older adults and the communities they live in, in order to originate an open, trust-based arena for matching ideas, technologies, user needs and processes, aimed at ensuring healthier independent lives for the ageing populations.
In this Open Call, GATEKEEPER offers the opportunity to third parties to contribute to the development and sustainability of the project, working in a European environment and getting financial support.
- Aim: extend the benefits of the GATEKEEPER platform beyond the boundaries of current pilots and provide more robust, highly autonomous, personalised and collaborative quality and cost-efficient healthcare, attracting entities leading the digital data-driven technologies landscape (AI, Big Data, Data Analytics, etc.) and new use cases, additional platforms, new sites, patient organizations.
- Mature pilots (reference sites, cities, regions), currently providing remote patient monitoring (RPM) solutions/services to their citizens, aligned with GATEKEEPER reference use cases or providing a new use case related to prevention and/or chronic disease management.
- Organizations with demonstrated experience in the development of health marketplaces.
- Organizations providing access to functional health and wellbeing data sets, and federating them within the Gatekeeper data federation framework.
- Organizations working on the implementation of data-based population screening for specific diseases or clinical conditions (acute complications, comorbidities, etc.),
- Budget: 600,000€ (maximum of 8 projects funded).
- Deadline: July (date to confirm)
- Project duration: 12 months starting from September 2021
For more information please visit: https://www.gatekeeper-project.eu/2nd-gk-open-call