Security services for public clouds in the context of public administration
The work carried out in this WP aims at exploring new identity mechanisms and data privacy mechanism for public clouds. In particular research based on the use of integrating two factor authentication mechanisms for public services is to encourage and methodologies for classifying security and privacy levels of information in public administrations. Furthermore, fundamental research is expected to be conducted on the development of new cryptographic primitives, based on emerging homomorphic encryption and multi-party computation techniques for privacy, confidentiality, group accessibility and audit trails when accessing sensitive information on public clouds.
Team & Collaborators
- Paul Andrew Crocker | WP leader
- Paulo Vieira | Grantee, C4-UBI
- Vieira, P., Crocker, P., & de Sousa, S. M. (2019). Weak biometric authentication systems for smartphones and clouds reinforced by statistical measurements. In Actas do XXIV Congresso da Sociedade Portuguesa de Estatística, 2019.
- Vieira, P., Crocker, P., & de Sousa, S. M. (2019). e-Learning, Intelligence artificial and Blockchain. In European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. Published by Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited Reading, UK.
- Vieira, P., & Sousa, J. (2019). A aprendizagem em sistemas naturais e artificiais. In The Insides of Nature: Causality and Conceptions of Nature, Vol. 4, 2019, 179-212. Axioma Studies in Philosophy of Nature and in Philosophy and History of Science.
- Vieira, F. L., Vieira, P. A., & Coelho, D. A. (2019). A Data-Driven Approach to Development of a Taxonomy Framework for Triple Bottom Line Metrics. In Sustainability, 11(9), 2717.
- Cruz, J., & Vieira, P. (2019). Can Machine Intelligence Overcome Human One. In Automata’s Inner Movie: Science and Philosophy of Mind, Vernon Press.
- Presentation at the European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics 2019.
- Poster presentation at the XXIV Congresso da Sociedade Portuguesa de Estatística, 2019.
- Paulo Vieira, Multiple ways of authentication framed in a Multi Party Computation (MPC) scheme. C4 – RINNOVAR – Research and INNOVation seminAR, November 21, 2019, Covilhã, Portugal