Describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a large and complex network. Students learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. By the end of this course, students will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, STP, and VTP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Students will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network.
Prof. Doutor Pedro Inácio, Dr. Richard Guise e Dr. Nuno Marques
Skills and Competencies
- Configure and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operations for IPv4 and IPv6;
- Describe the operations and benefits of the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP);
- Configure and troubleshoot STP operations;
- Describe the operations and benefits of link aggregation and Cisco VLAN Trunk Protocol (VTP);
- Configure and troubleshoot basic operations of routers in a complex routed network for IPv4 and IPv6;
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced operations of routers and implement RIP, OSPF, and EIGRP routing protocols for IPv4 and IPv6;
- Manage Cisco IOS® Software licensing and configuration files.
Desde 135 €
De 18/06 a 18/07/2018
Data limite de inscrições:
01 de Junho de 2018