Discusses the WAN technologies and network services required by converged applications in a complex network. The course enables students to understand the selection criteria of network devices and WAN technologies to meet network requirements. Students learn how to configure and troubleshoot network devices and resolve common issues with data link protocols. Students also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implemente IPSec and virtual private network (VPN) operations in a complex network.
Dr. Hugo Veiga e Dr. Richard Guise
Skills and Competencies
- Describe the operations and benefits of virtual private networks (VPNs) and tunneling;
- Describe different WAN technologies and their benefits;
- Configure and troubleshoot serial connections;
- Configure and troubleshoot broadband connections;
- Configure and troubleshoot IPSec tunneling operations;
- Monitor and troubleshoot network operations using syslog, SNMP, and NetFlow;
- Design network architectures for borderless networks, data centers, and collaboration.
Desde 135 €
De 10/09 a 10/10/2018
Data limite de inscrições:
25 de Agosto de 2018