The research unit CMA-UBI was created to promote high level scientific research in several areas of mathematics, their applications and theoretical physics. The main guidelines of CMA-UBI are the following:
- Enhance the engagement in national and international networks and partnerships;
- Develop multidisciplinary research;
- Promote post-graduate training;
- Increase public engagement with mathematics and scientific knowledge in the region of Beira Interior.
CMA-UBI is a research unit hosted by Faculty of Sciences of University of Beira Interior, which offers physical facilities, budget management, computing support and institutional framework to the persecution of its activities.
CMA-UBI has two research groups:
- Coordinator: Rui Pacheco (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-coordinator: António J. G. Bento (email@example.com)
- Principal researcher of PMMG: Ana Paula Martins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Principal researcher of MG: Helder Vilarinho (email@example.com)
Project (Programmatic): UIDP/00212/2020