How to get to Covilhã.
The main airports of mainland Portugal are located in the cities of Lisbon and Porto, both at about 250 km from Covilhã. For a detailed description on how to get to Covilhã by train or by bus from Lisbon or Porto, see here.
The city of Covilhã is also easily accessible from different parts of the country through a network of motorways. Both from Lisbon and Porto the trip takes about 2h45m.
From the spanish cities of Salamanca and Cáceres, the trip by car takes about 2h and 2h30m, respectively.
Where to stay.
See the listing below for hotel options near the conference venue (within walking distance). For further information, please contact the organizers (email@example.com).
- Hotel Solneve (***) city center, 20 minutes.
- Hotel Covilhã Jardim (**) city center, 25 minutes.
- Sport Hotel (***) city center, 25 minutes.
- Hotel Santa Eufémia (***) 15 minutes.
- Hotel Tryp / Melia Dª Maria (****) 20 minutes.
- Hotel Pura Lã (****) 25 minutes.