Forecast and Scenarios[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Elaborate forecast and scenarios for air transport agents (airlines, airports, governments and stakeholders);
- Elaborate forecast and scenarios with a short-, mid- and long term focus, from regional to global level.
- Monitoring and reporting air transport;
- Analyse the impacts of air transport development;
- Assess air transport developments and its supply and demand.
- Analyse marketing and competition;
- Measure market-based and operational evolution;
- Determine economic impacts.
Operations and Infrastrutures[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Improve efficiency of domestic and international air transportation systems;
- Improve efficiency of infrastructures;
- Optimise air transportation processes, including the management of technology and innovation, as a way to promote competitive advantages
Airline Management[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text css_animation=””]
- Design and prototype of decision support systems for airline operations and management;
- Optimise airline planning processes;
- Model planning of network, fleet and aircraft rotation;
- Assess and classify airlines performance and efficiency;
- Optimise logistics and maintenance processes.
- Agent based modelling of the impact of human coordination on air transport system performance;
- Study network of interactions between many human and technical systems;
- Safety risk analysis.