Laboratory of Sensors and Instrumentation
Coordinator: António Espírito Santo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The laboratory has expertise in the development of electronic instrumentation systems and is directed to the development of new technology products for the health sector.
- Instrumentation and measurement;
- Wireless sensors network;
- Smart sensors;
- Energy harvest;
- Optimization of process and resources.
- Measurement of physical quantities (temperature, acceleration, pressure, position);
- Data loggers;
- Wireless sensor networks;
- Data communication;
- Human / machine interfaces.
- Arbitrary generator of functions
- Function generator
- Dual adjustable power supply
- Digital 4-channel oscilloscope with analyzer
- 2-channel digital oscilloscope
- Desoldering welding equipment
- SMD welding and soldering equipment
- Hot air welding system
- Extractor of fumes
- Magnifying glass with illumination