LABEXPORAD – Laboratory of Radon Exposure Effects
Coordinator: Sandra Soares (email@example.com)
The main objective of this laboratory is to study the different aspects of population exposure to radon and the arising health risks.
- Characterization parameters of public health, in the area of analysis of the effects of exposure to radon in public health.
- Measurement and certification of radon effective dose and concentration in air, water and soil.
- Radosys Ltd., NanoBath Model v1.0
- Radosys Ltd., NanoReader Model v1.0.
- Detector Radon; Electronic Radon Instrumentation; The DURRIDGE RAD7
- Sun Nuclear Continuous Radon Monitor Model 1029
- Ramon Radon Monitor2.2, Electronic Radon Detector
- Humidity temperature meter; CENTER 310 Series
- SE International, Radiation Alert INSPECTOR EXP, Handheld Digital Radiation Detector
- LUDLUM MEASUREMENTS, INC; PC-Based MCA, Model 732