– Proceedings of the Congress
An ISBN e-book / e-book containing all communications presented at the Congress will be prepared and distributed to all participants.
If the authors wish them the best articles can be published in the Journal of World Economy, property of the Society of World Economy after evaluation by the magazine itself.
Other useful information:
Trip to Covilha
– By plane: The airports that serve Covilhã are those of Lisbon about 300 kms and that of Porto about 250 kms. From Lisbon and Porto to Covilhã you can come by train or by bus.
– By Train:
1) from Lisbon – take the Linha da Beira Baixa and the “Intercidades” train;
2) there are 3 times a day in both directions; from Porto: take the North line and then the Beira Alta line to Guarda (40 kms)
(Note: the Covilhã-Guarda Line is under construction so there are currently no rail links between the two cities.
– By bus: from both cities there are direct connections to Covilhã.
– By car: access can be made by two motorways: the A23 for those coming from the south and the southern part of Spain and the A25 for those coming from the North and the northern half of Spain. There are other roads from the Spanish Extremadura and the Region of Madrid for those who travel by car.
Email of the congress: email@example.com