Links to uBibliorum – digital repository of UBI
- Deesy Gomes Pinto, “Comportamento termomecânico de um betão refratário de 100% alumina para aplicações monolíticas”, February 2012. .
- Tânia Daniela Felgueiras de Miranda Lima, “Ergo@Office: A methodology for identification of risk factors directed to the prevention of work related lesions”, February 2013. EGI = Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Cristóvão Lucas dos Santos, “Mechanical behaviour of joints in wood structures”, May 2013.
- Dina Batista Pereira, “Essays on entrepreneurial transference of technology and patenting”, May 2013. EGI
- João Luís Esteves Pereira, “Assessing wood quality by spatial variability of transverse elastic properties within the stem: Case study on P. pinaster at the meso scale” June 2013.
- Adelino José Ferreira Monteiro, “School vs Enterprise – Impact of engineering and evaluation performance on the improvement of commercial competitiveness”, June 2013. EGI
- Leonel Jorge Ribeiro Nunes, “Utilization of biomass as an alternative for the sustainable energy and competitiveness of Portuguese industry”, July 2015. EGI
- Carlos Manuel Cipriano Xisto, “Numerical methods for gas dynamics and magnetohydrodynamics flows at arbitrary Mach numbers: Applications to magnetoplasmadynamics nozzles”, February 2014.
- José Nunes, “Performance evaluation of refrigeration systems in the agricultural-food industries of Beira Interior”, July 2014.
- Patrícia Alexandra Alípio da Silva,” Eco-innovation in the manufacturing Portuguese industry: driving factors”, August 2014. EGI
- Mohammadmahdi Abdollahzadehsangrudi, “Analysis and development of numerical methodologies for simulation of flow control with dielectric barrier discharge actuators”, March 2015.
- João António Lobão Andrade, ”Contribution of cable losses in the investment analysis on efficient electrical equipment”, April 2015. EGI.
- Fernando António Monteiro Martins, “Design as a belief system”, July 2015. EGI
- Gerardo José Osório da Silva, “Forecasting tools and probabilistic scheduling approach incorporating renewables uncertainty for the insular power systems industry “, July 2015.
- Olga Maria Figueiredo Costa, “Management of health and safety in companies of services provider: analysis of the industrial construction sector in Portugal”, July 2015. EGI
- Rui Vizinho Oliveira, “Development of Computational Methodologies for Turbulence Transitional Flow Prediction”, March 2016.
- João Paulo Salgueiro Morgado, “Development of an open-source software tool for propeller design in the MAAT project”, March 2016. AE.
- Diamantino dos Santos Diniz de Abreu, “3D Material similitude model for testing design in time and space and for biology”, April 2016. EGI.
- Tiago Daniel Penedo Mendes, “Enhancing the efficiency of electricity utilization through home energy management systems within the smart grid framework”, July 2016. EGI.
- Maziar Yasdami Madavandi, “Modeling a cooperation environment for flexibility enhancement in smart multi-energy industrial systems”, July 2016. EGI
- Radu Godina, “Smart operation of transformers for sustainable electric vehicles integration and model predictive control for energy monitoring and management”, July 2016. EGI.
- Nilufar Neyestani, “Sustainable distribution network planning considering multi-energy systems and plug-in electric vehicles parking lots”, October 2016. EGI.
- Luís Miguel Lopes Lourenço, “Development and ergonomic analysis of computer pointing devices”, February 2017.Industrial Management Engineering (EGI)
- Jorge Manuel Pereira Gregório, “Development of an alternative internal combustion opposed-piston engine”, March 2017. AE
- Joana Mafalda Moura Malheiro, “Elastic and Inertial Instabilities in Laminar Flows with Curvature – A Numerical Study”, April 2017.
- Jorge Marcelo Quintas de Oliveira, “Mechanical Characterization of Wood under Mixed Mode Loading“, April 2017.
- Jakson Augusto Leger Monteiro, “Studies on the Performance of Cycloidal Rotors – Analytical and Numerical Modelling of Transient Effects ”, July 2017.
- Sérgio da Fonseca Santos, “Planning of power distribution systems with high penetration of renewable energy sources using stochastic optimization”, July 2017.EEC.
- Pedro Filipe Fernandes de Albuquerque, “Mission-based multidisciplinary design optimization methodologies for unmanned aerial vehicles with morphing technologies”, Sept. 2017, AE.
- Gustavo Galdi Heidinger, “Estudos Experimentais de Análise do Desempenho Termodinâmico e Eficiência Energética de Equipamentos de Refrigeração em Climas Tropicais”, June 2018.
- António Manuel Martins Vaz. Título: “A desmaterialização e o efeito do intangível sobre a sustentabilidade do consumo global de materiais”, Octobert 2018, EGI.
- Pedro Daniel da Rocha Santos. “Integrated Multi-functional Morphing Aircraft Technologies”, April 2018, AE.
- Paulo Alexandre Rodrigues de Vasconcelos Figueiredo, “Optimization of FPSO Glenn Lyon Mooring Lines“, June 2019.
- Frederico Miguel Freire Rodrigues, “Experimental Modelling of Plasma Actuators Optimization with Applications to Thermo-fluid Dynamics”, June 2019.
- Saber Talari, “Optimal demand response strategy in electricity markets through bilevel stochastic short-term scheduling”, Apryl 2019, EEC.
- Ângela Sofia Leal Neves, “The Current Trends in Industrial Symbiosis and its Potential Implementation in Portuguese Industrial Parks”, January 2020, EGI.
- Inácio José, “Influência do Pensamento Lean e dos Sistemas de Informação na Eficiência dos Portos de Angola”, May 2020, EGI.
*Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Mechanical Engineering (EGI)
Aeronautical Engineering (AE)
Electrotechnical and Computer Engineering (EEC)